BUYING YOUR NEXT HOME?
Just because you've been there before, doesn't make moving house any easier the next time around. In fact, you probably have a pretty good idea of just what a headache organising your home loan can be. Further, just because you've been banking with your current lender for a number of years, doesn't necessarily mean your getting the best package, offered either by your bank or available in the market place. Making an appointment with Zinc makes it simple.
That's because Zinc is here to help. Your specialist local home loan broker will help you take a good look at your existing home loan arrangements and quickly help you work out whether it's right for your new circumstances or whether there are other options you should explore. We are here to look after your interests at all times and not that of the bank!
WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS?
- Do you want to pay off your new loan as quickly as possible?
- Or do you need to keep your repayments down because your family is growing?
- Do you need extra features like a redraw facility or are you better off fixing a portion of your home loan for the next few years?
- Do you want to keep your current home as an investment property and use the equity you have in it as a deposit? Or are you building your new home and need a construction loan?
- How much can you afford to borrow?
In a matter of hours, Zinc can give you simple answers to your questions, whatever your situation and work out which type of loan suits you.
What to Bring
To speed up your loan process even more, it's a good idea to bring the following to your first meeting:
- Pay slip or proof of income
- Current bank statements
- Your passport or driver's licence (ID) or birth certificate
- Tax returns or tax assessment notice
- Copies of recent statements for other credit facilities such as credit cards or other loans